How to make a three-dimensional expression in a simple shade.

Share:
Element of “How to make a three-dimensional expression in a simple shade”
  • Shadow
  • Composition
One point
  • Make an expression with shadows
  • Concept of expression method
Introduction of “How to make a three-dimensional expression in a simple shade”
"There is a shade that looks three-dimensional even though it is simple. It is self-styled, but I tried to summarize the tips and ideas of the shade. Please refer to^^" - "How to make a three-dimensional expression with a simple shade" . "


It ’s like drawing, or one of the ways of expression.

There aren't many words, but I think it is a course that you can learn a lot. I want to draw a picture like this! !Isn’t it amazing?

Thinking about shadows from the direction of light is like that, but I think the theme is how much expression can be given there. If you think about it normally, but this picture is like this, let's add more shadows.

Especially in moving pictures, I feel the shadows are used boldly. A shadow is made on my body, and there is a three-dimensional effect on the front and back legs, so I can feel the movement.

If the face is dark, the atmosphere is calm, but the feet are lit, so you can feel a three-dimensional feeling and a fleshiness.


Even if the shadow itself is very simple, it can give a three-dimensional effect. That's surprising.

It may be difficult to adopt immediately, but I think it is a course that I want to challenge.

The lines and shadows are very simple, but you can feel lively. It is interesting.

Information source: toshi
Author: aoringo12

No comments