Think about drawing again

Share:
Recently I can go to the sea every week, so I'm getting stressed. Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are crowded, so it's a good idea to go there on weekdays. I have 4 surfboards, short, middle, and long, but I'm trying to buy a new one that doesn't match what I want to do. . . The same thing seems to be true for the art supplies that do not match the tools you want to do. There are times when I think, “What is this person watercolor?” Since people have their own personality, it is also very important to choose art materials that can bring out the best of those people.

Today, I was thinking about oil painting while looking at Miko-san's art book. That's because I feel something misaligned when I draw in the drawing and in the oil painting. It's a personal problem, like drawing in the drawing, but drawing in oil. The problem swells to the square just by entering the color. In the previous article, I wrote something that I forgot about what I learned in drawing when I painted it in oil. Perhaps the part that is confused by the color is large.

I thought about drawing because of this. I don't force drawing in the classroom, but I have never done it. I feel that even if I do it halfway, there is not much effect. If you have a good sense of shape and color, you can enjoy it at your hobby level. On the other hand, if you want to exceed your hobby level, you will probably need to do some drawing. This is because there are parts that cannot be communicated without drawing power (parts that cannot be understood).


Is the above picture a drawing? It's a drawing.

It's a drawing, but I'm drawing because I'm drawing something.

There is a line that I don't understand, but even that is something I feel and draw, so there is some harvest. My heart moves and my hands move. In addition, you can learn art supplies such as candy. Bring pictures closer to you and in your life.

Drawing power is often confused with realism, but I think it is different. Someone who throws away realism in a sense and goes beyond that has drawing power. The other side is the power to create a more beautiful world than the real thing. I think there will be processing and omission of the painter, but that's fine. The watercolor is easy to understand when omitting. Blur is a feature of watercolor. This is omitted. If there is no drawing power, you will not know where to blur. There are also cases where it is not a place to blur. If you have the drawing power, you will know where to draw firmly. It is better to do the drawing if you want to see the world above because of these merits.

The picture of the sample was included in the drawing. Even drawing with a container or pen is a drawing. I can draw quickly with sketches, so I don't think I'll draw a line without drawing. If you have some level of drawing power, you should draw as if you were drawing with color. The trick.

So to put it simply,

If you enjoy drawing as a hobby → No drawing required

I want to draw my own picture more than a hobby → Drawing is required

Which do you choose? Lol

Cre: CHULAPO

No comments