Introduce how to practice hair. That said, we are still looking for ways to draw.

Share:
■ How to draw beautiful hair

I don't know how to draw my hair, even if I read Moe-e-related books. An image of a hand drawn, banana, or brush. It has been introduced in various ways, but I'm not sure how to draw hair. According to the story, hair can be drawn by anyone without practice. It seems that anyone can draw beautiful hair alone. However, in the case of a manager, the hair becomes a hard object like an iron plate or a wire for some reason, and it cannot be drawn well.

■ Moe the real human hairstyle

While looking at the human hair catalog, I decided to make it a moe character. I drew my hair while looking at the hair catalog. The figure below is a pencil drawing drawn by an administrator.


The picture facing the front in the above figure was drawn for the first time. My hair turned really hard. I thought that it was Mazui that there was no three-dimensional effect, and the next day, I tried to draw with my face facing diagonally, daydreaming. When I drew my hair, I drew it appropriately with a moderate feeling. As a result, it seems softer.

■ The 2nd Moe characterization while looking at human hair catalog

Two days later, while looking at a picture of another human hairstyle, I tried to become a moe character. Since the person who is different from the last time is a model, the character is also conscious of becoming another character. The bangs were drawn with care to avoid losing the three-dimensional appearance of the head as much as possible, but the others were drawn appropriately. The figure below is a pencil drawing drawn by an administrator.


If it is a draft, how to draw hair may be like this. Although it is not beautiful, I thought that it would be good to draw hair beautifully when putting a pen in a production. As a conclusion at the present time, draw appropriately so as not to impair the three-dimensional effect of the head. It is a situation that can only be said.

■ Challenge pen holder

The first picture uploaded to pixiv was a work in which a pencil draft was captured with a scanner and only the colors were added. I thought of tracing the draft on the trace table, but the biggest problem was that the lines were stiff. If you fail and erase with an eraser, the paper will hurt and it will be easy to get a noise during scanning. It may not be possible to draw hair.

For that reason, I bought illustration software, scanned the drafts of the pencil, and then decided to put a pen in the illustration software.

Even drawing with a pencil is not enough for practice, but drawing with a tablet is much less practice. However, since it can be erased and redrawn as many times as possible on the illustration software, I have a feeling that I can expect it.

You must be able to draw lines with illustration software. I just had to practice the lines.

■ Hair practice again

After that, I continued practicing hair through the moe of the hair catalog.


If you practice drawing continuously, the outline of the picture becomes unstable as shown above. In such cases, it is better to stop practice because the brain is learning in the background.

There is a fine triangle cut in the bangs. This is the experiment I tried this time. Because it is a practice of hair, the face is an extra.

A few days later, the picture below was redrawn. I feel a little uncomfortable in the position of my eyes.


■ You will notice that the third picture of hair practice is misaligned

I read "Beautiful Girl Character Drawing Face / Body". This book is highly recommended for character beginners (personal).

After reading the book, I noticed that the neck and head of “The third hair practice picture” were misaligned. The pen insertion and color painting work was canceled and the picture was redrawn. This is the result of redrawing the picture below.


The character has changed after redrawing. Probably because of changing clothes and eyes. What you draw after reading the book may also have an effect. I practiced hair six times, and that makes me feel like the lines have become softer. It has also been influenced by considering how to draw the hair drawn in the book.

■ How to draw hair

1. Train the line.
2. Draw sensuously
3. Draw some lines to surround the sphere with the image of the globe grid drawing
4). Add a line to make it a bunch
5. If you put a small tress next to a big tress, it will be like the sixth hair practice.
6). No cracks above the hairline
7). Make a cut at the tip (4th hair practice)
8). Draw long hair with your hands twisted in mind with an S-shape
9. Be aware of somehow distorted lines without drawing them in a straight line
10. Round the top of the head
11. Draw a bamboo with a sword

There are many other things, but the most important things in drawing hair are "training of lines", "drawing sensuously", "drawing with a sword", "conscious of warped lines", "globe grid" Etc. It was important to be aware of the solid. In the book, a method of enhancing the three-dimensional effect by making the hair into a double structure was written.

Because you need to practice the lines, you can only draw them to remember them. It's a sensual drawing on it. By practicing hair, the lines in the entire picture will be soft.

It is a practice of lines, but when copying and drawing the outline of a face, draw slowly while bundling the lines, but if you draw slowly, the lines will be distorted and hard. When drawing hair, draw with one line. If you move your hand as soon as possible, the line will not be distorted. As a result of various trials and errors, I found that it would work well if I drew it in an instant, like "cut bamboo with a sword". Although it is an image that cuts paper quickly, if you practice UNDO with your tablet many times, the intended line will come into the intended place. It ’s almost intuition that makes it easy to get in. Still, it is not linear but conscious of distortion.

Cre: studio-arts.bglb.jp

No comments