[Video] Portrait complete with 3 colors

Share:

Hello.

Today, I'll use red, yellow, and blue paint.

Let's draw a portrait with only three color.
First, prepare the paint.

Zink White

cadmium yellow

cadmium red

Ultra Marine.


First of all, make the middle color.

White, yellow just a little bit.

Red is a little bit too.

I'm going to make these colors that I use a lot.

Mix the paint well with a knife.

Add blue to the same color made before.

Blended blue, with a lower saturation and a darker shade.

It's the skin color of the shadow.

The reason why I use a knife is because

If you mix colors with a brush,

There's a lot of wast in the brush that's.

also When creating the next color

The color I've used before is mixed and it gets messy.

The darkest colors are the same color way,

but the blue and red,

Please increase them a lot.

its not matter of selscting color.

The proportion of paint is more important.

If you add white with paint on your knife,

It's a little grayish.

Add a little red to this.

Make a color for your lips and eyes.

We can mix them together based on these colors.

Add red, yellow, or white.

I really use white.

You know, I've got three times as many different paints,

I've already used it up.

Just the color I made earlier on the knife.

The brightest highlight comes with a color to use.

Except for gray and pink.

I'll call you 1 2 3 4 in order of brightness.

First of all, I'll put the dark spots on the number 3

Raise eyebrows and eyelids to the darkest number 4.

The reason why I usually draw my eyes first is because

Not because the eyes are in the hearts of men.

It sets the standard for the darkest light and shade.

I can't venture into the skin color because of the white canvas.

To prevent.

Mix the colors 4 and 3.

Please shade your eyes.

I'll put a shadow on the nose in the same color.

The brighter part is that you mix the number 3 and the number 2.

Please put on the middle tone.

When you need it, like this.

You can mix the colors you made earlier.

I want you to mix the darker and darker parts of your face.

Raise the other eye in the same color.

These are the dark colors that you've painted first.

It's okay to mix together.

I'm gonna fill in the rest of my face again.

with a brush, gently loosening the boundaries,

I'm going to clean up the light and shade of my forehead.

Don't let your face be too red and yellow.

I mixed some of the gray I made earlier.

I used colors 2 and 3 on my face.

My eyes look tired.

The ball part is a little bit more of the pink I made earlier.

I've made it look better, even if it's blood color.

Make them both alike.

The closer you get to the chin, the more you can see

2 to 4 colors.

Increase the amount of dark color by step.

Now it's the lips.

Put some more yellow in the pink I made earlier.

It's a little brown.

Mark the end of the lower lip.

I'm going back to my eyes.

There's no reason for this to happen.

I just, I went up because I didn't put my eyes on it.

Like the previous one, I filled the darkest part of the room with four colors.

Please paint the iris slightly brighter.

Now fill in the brightest part of it that was left blank in color 1.

Except for the brightest point of the nose.

Please cover it all up.

The bright colors are either used to wash the brush cleanly before painting.

It's convenient if you use a brush that only uses bright colors.

Now, I'm going to fill in my eyebrows.

I'm going down to my lips again.

To make your lips stand out.

Make both ends of your lips darker.

He's got a dark color on his brush, and he's made me a nostril.

Lips are meant to keep the volume alive.

Please shape it except for the brightest part.

It's a lot of trouble with the brushwork, so it's hard to get a dark spot with no.4 in it.

Please find them all at once and paint them.

If you've ever painted an oil painting, you'll know.

I have to reassemble the paint, but I'm not bothered by that.

What's on the palette?

with a scratch on one's part.

When I want to rest while I'm drawing,

Put it in the oil can for a long time.

I know you're always washing.

Me, too.

The neck is painted in 3 colors.

Now, with a new brush, we're going to clean up the light again.

Now you can fill in all the blanks.

Use a clean brush to gently loosen the paint boundaries.

Now I'm gonna make you a nose.

I've got the tip of my nose painted in medium color.

Put more bright colors on the tip of your nose to make it sharp.

Same as the nose, the cheek, the tip of the chin.

The parts that come out of your face.

Please raise the highlight to add a three-dimensional feel.

I'm done with face.

a short break

Our little ass in the studio

It's Somsky.

she was snoring while I was painting.

warm and messy.

You look so sleepy

Sorry to wake you up.

Now I'm going to draw her hair again.

I'll not showing much hair.

when  hair color goes up,

the contours and shape of face are different,

I just edited it quickly to show you that

It makes feel natural by adding extra hair.

And at the end, I'll brush my face with my

I'm just trying to show you the difference.

We put the process together.

I'm going to finish with a fan brush.

This course is not required.

I liked the rest of the brushstrokes today.

but using a fan brush

cause I just wanted to show you

how it change with brushing

If you rub it gently like this,

As the boundaries of color unraveled smoothly,

Your skin is smooth.

It's more like a photo.

You can choose to use it according to your preference.

Let me compare it to before the brush was used

Can you feel the difference?

(Before)

(after) My runny nose has been scrubbed so much that it's a little lower.

Anyway, how do you use pen brushes?

In three colors, red, yellow, and green.

I'll finish painting the portrait.

Have a good day today, too:)


No comments